All products are protected at minimum by DOA (defective on arrival) warranty against manufacturing defects. Devices containing electronic circuitry are typically protected against manufacturing defects and faults for an extended period of time after the original purchase date (typically 90 days).
Specific warranty periods are listed on individual product pages. If a product listing does not specify the warranty period then it is covered by DOA warranty only.
As a general rule of thumb, the warranties by product category are as follows:
- MODs and Vapes are covered against manufacturing defects and faults for an extended period of time after the original purchase date (see individual product page for exact warranty period).
- Tanks, clearomizers are covered by DOA warranty against manufacturing defects only.
- Replacement coil heads are covered by DOA warranty against manufacturing defects only.
- External batteries (eg.18650) are covered by DOA warranty against manufacturing defects only.
- Battery chargers are covered against manufacturing defects and faults for an extended period of time after the original purchase date (see individual product page for exact warranty period).
- Accessories, spare parts, drip tips and DIY supplies are covered by DOA warranty against manufacturing defects only.
- E-Liquids are consumable item, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of a manufacturing fault, or shipping error on our part, in which case we will replace them.
If you have a problem with a product you have purchased please contact us as soon as possible. If the product is covered by DOA warranty only then you must contact us within 72 hours of receiving the product in order to be eligible to receive a replacement under warranty.
When reporting a problem with a product please give us your order number, a detailed description of the problem, and tell us what steps you've taken to try and remedy the problem. The more detail you give us the better, as it will reduce the number of questions we have to ask you. In a lot of cases we'll be able to help you resolve the problem through troubleshooting.
If the problem cannot be resolved through troubleshooting then you will be responsible for shipping the product back to us for testing, and this will be at your own cost. Please do not ship the product back to us without confirmation.
If the product is found to be defective then you will be sent a replacement, or if no replacement is available you will be offered store credit for the original purchase price. If the problem is found to be the result of user error, or the result of damage through misuse/abuse, then you will be asked to cover the cost to ship the product back to you.
- If you ordered the wrong product, we are not responsible to exchange it once it was despatched. Please contact customer services upon others enquiries.
- DTVape Limited reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the requirements stated above, or if the correct RMA process has not been followed.
- Warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.