SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION ?
- Process and fulfil your order (send your emails to confirm your orders and shipment)
- Communicate with you and to send you more information by email, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- Administer and fulfil our promotions
- Help us to improve our website design, products and services
- Enhance your shopping experience
- Contact you if necessary
- Analyse trends and statistics
SECTION 2 - WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ?
- Your personal details such as name, address, telephone number, email address and age
- Your customer reference number after you sign up with our website
- What, where, when and how you buy from us or have expressed an interest in buying from us
- Your likely preferences, such as whether you will be interested in particular products or promotions.
- We may collect and hold other types of personal information, such as debit or credit card you might use for your purchases from us.
SECTION 3 - HOW DO WE COLLECT AND HOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
- We collect and record personal information about you when:
You register with us, create an account
- You communicate with us online or contact us
- You take part in our promotions, competitions and surveys
- We may also collect your personal information by accessing data from other sources and then analysing that data together in order to learn more about your likely preferences and interests.
Your details will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided them and will only be added to our internal mailing list. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so. All your data is saved on a secure server behind a secure firewall.
SECTION 4 - HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
SECTION 5 - HOW TO INQUIRE ABOUT, ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
Access: We will provide you with access to any of your personal information we hold (except in limited circumstances recognized by law). If you wish to access your personal information or have an inquiry about privacy, please contact us at: www.dtvape.co.nz, calling us on 04 213 7779.
Before we provide you with access to your personal information we may require some proof of identity. We may charge a reasonable fee for giving access to your personal information if your request requires substantial effort on our part.
Correction: If you need to correct your personal information, please contact us at one of the above contact points.
SECTION 6 - RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
DTVape Limited is committed to compliance with privacy laws which apply to its businesses and which set out standards for the management of personal information
This policy outlines our personal information management practices. Specifically:
- the kinds of personal information we collect and hold;
- how we collect and hold it;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose it;
- your right to access and seek correction of it;
- how you may complain about privacy matters.
There are some matters to which this policy does not apply. By using our websites and/or providing information to us by other means, you consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy. In some circumstances, if you do not provide us with information we may not be able to provide certain goods or services to you.
In this policy, references to “us” or “we” are references to DTVape Limited.
SECTION 7 - HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
If you wish to complain about a breach of the privacy rules that bind us, you may contact us at one of the above contact points. We may ask you to put your complaint in writing and to provide details about it.
We may discuss your complaint with our personnel and our service providers and others as appropriate.
We will investigate the matter and attempt to resolve it in a timely way. We will inform you in writing about the outcome of the investigation. If we do not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, or at any other time, you may make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner.
SECTION 8 - UPDATES
We may change this policy periodically. If we propose to change this policy, we will display at least two weeks’ prior notice of the change on www.dtvape.co.nz .
SECTION 9 - OTHER PRIVACY TERMS AND LIMITS OF THIS POLICY
There may be additional privacy notices and terms relevant to you depending on the nature of your dealings with us and on our particular businesses. There are additional privacy terms in our loyalty program and for use of our online sites.
SECTION 10 - MORE INFORMATION
More information about privacy law and privacy principles is available from the Privacy Commissioner. The Privacy Commissioner may be contacted at www.privacy.org.nz.